Try out badminton for free and join the club!
You can try any of the groups twice free of charge to find the best fit for you. The best way to find out which groups could suit your needs the best is to contact the club’s head coach Lasse Lindelöf (by phone from Monday till Thursday between 10am and 2pm 050-5960643 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). You can find the group lists here.
Joining the club
The annual membership fee is EUR 50. If you join the club on July 1st or later, 50 per cent will be reduced from your first year’s membership fee.
As a member of the club, you will:
- Be able to join the practice groups, as you have to be a member of the club to participate.
- You can be a member of the club even though you wouldn’t participate the playing groups. The membership also includes 1) the right to buy a competition license from Badminton Finland and participate in the federation’s competitions, 2) the right to play in the club’s own ranking-events and participate in other club-organized activities and you also get Tapion Sulka’s membership benefits.
How to join?
Becoming a member of the badminton club Tapion Sulka is easy. You can apply to get the membership through Tapion Sulka’s myClub-membership system. Just follow these steps:
- Open the membership application form (the link opens in a new tab)
- Create a myClub ID. The myClub ID is your personal user id to log in to Tapion Sulka’s myClub membership service. If you already have a myClub ID, use it to log in.
Note! If you are signing up a minor for a membership, the caretaker must create the myClub ID for him/herself. Membership information for the child will be entered in the next step.
- Enter the membership information. Compulsory information is marked with an asterisk (*)
Note! If you are signing up a minor for a membership, you have to enter at least one caretaker’s contact information.
- Finally confirm the application. You will receive the invoice for the membership fee via e-mail. The membership will take effect after the invoice is payed. Your membership will be confirmed in the return message.
is an easy and cheap sport to get started with.
- indoor sports shoes with
light-colored soles and good ankle support
- water bottle
If you practice in one of our training groups it is possible to borrow a racket from the club in the beginning. The shuttles for training's are organized by the club.
Tapion Sulka is committed to fair play in all its activities. In addition, the club’s own code of conduct for junior work is followed in our junior groups. More info about the training groups can be found from the Training subpages.